What's Happening Now
2016 Grant Application period is closed
As of October 1st, we accepted applications from 501(c)3 non-profit organizations for 2016 grant consideration. For more information on the grant application information: Click here to visit our Grant Application page
Educational Session was held on October 8th
On Saturday, October 8th, Fond du Lac community members came together to learn more about how to help stop human trafficking in Fond du Lac. Fond du Lac Area Women's Fund was an event partner bringing awareness to the crime of trafficking in people for sex or labor.
Event highlights included:
Keynote speaker: Elizabeth Marczak
Product Development Specialist for SERRV International
Panel discussion focused on statewide and community efforts to combat trafficking
Interactive "Stay Out of Traffic" experience, providing individuals with the opportunity to work through possible human trafficking scenarios
Fair Trade vendors, in addition to some nonprofit partner organizations information tables
Power of the Purse 2016
Power of the Purse 2016 was a sold out event! Thank you to those who joined us!
Mark your calendars! Power of the Purse 2017 will be held at the Holiday in Fond du Lac on April 19, 2017.
We invite you to watch "What does it mean to empower women & inspire girls?" - Our newest video production project featuring real stories and impact in the Fond du Lac area communities.
What We Do & Our Values
Fond du Lac Area Women's Fund promotes positive change in the lives of Fond du Lac area women and girls through its grants and community education on issues affecting women.
We award grants for programs that primarily benefit local women or girls in education; leadership development; financial self-sufficiency; safety, dignity, and freedom from violence.
The Women's Fund values are: Education; Stewardship; Integrity; Equity-Fairness; Collaboration.
How can you help?
- Support our mission with your donation to the Women's Fund
- Attend a Women's Fund event, like the Power of the Purse luncheon on April 20th, 2016
- Share the news about the Women’s Fund with your friends and encourage them to give
- Get involved on a Women’s Fund committee: Governance; Marketing/PR; Grants; Development; Community Education; or Special Events
- Invite a speaker from the Women’s Fund to tell your group about the Women’s Fund and its potential to change the lives of women and girls in our community
- Stay informed - Like us on Facebook!